I accepted a wonderful invitation to write a guest post in honor of Sarah McCartens‘s 30th birthday celebration. I met her through a story community- #Story101 with EloraNicole. Sarah invited her friends to join in writing 30 things they’ve learned, accepted, discovered, found, or know about life, living, and being. I loved this idea and knew I wanted wanted to write a post!
So, today I’ll be sharing my favorite things (words) all having to do with love, being, acceptance, and belonging. I hope you enjoy 30 things I’ve learned about being God’s Beloved. You can say them aloud with me. Be empowered because you are precious.
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made – a unique creation– and beautifully attractive because I am redeemed (Psalm 139).
- Nothing I can do will make God love me less.
- My dreams matter to the Creator, and He has really good plans for me.
- Experiences in life are not wasted.
- I am loved most ardently, and I belong.
Come on over and read the rest of my 30 Things @SarahMcCarten‘s blog – my new story-sister-writing-friend!
Maybe you have a story to tell what you’ve learned along the way of life. I’d love to hear about it.